The purpose of obesity treatment is to lessen the risk of concomitant diseases, to control the body weight and improve the length and quality of life. Weight loss pills Adipex (Phentermine) can effectively reduce the appetite and body mass.
Adipex is not the only drug that is used for obesity treatment. Many drugs all over the world contain the active substance Phentermine.
The difference between these drugs is in the various dosage of Phentermine, or in the absorption rate of the active substance in the stomach. In the USA, Adipex is produced in capsules and tablets, containing 37.5mg of Phentermine.
For some patients, nutritionist can prescribe half a tablet – Adipex 18.75mg. If there is a need to slightly change the dosage, one can use alternative medications.
For instance, Suprenza is also a prescription drug, which is sold in the USA pharmacies. Unlike Adipex, each tablet of Suprenza contains 15mg, 30mg or 37.5mg of Phentermine. The dose Suprenza 30 mg is recommended to patients in whom Adipex 37.5mg provokes slight side effects, while the dose 18.75 mg is ineffective.
Besides Adipex is not available in all the world countries. Still, you can find analogues to Adipex almost everywhere.
- In Australia and New Zealand, Ddd weight loss pills are used to cure obesity.
- Ddd capsules contain Phentermine as ion-exchange resin and therefore are absorbed in the stomach much longer.
- Apart from Phentermine based drugs, many medications provide anorexigenic effect.
- However, not all of them are equally effective and some of them are actually no longer used in obesity treatment (for instance, the FDA banned Mazindol and Clobenzorex drugs).
- Sibutramine is among few anorexigenic drugs, recommended for a long-term use.
- Weight loss pills Sibutramine together with a low-calorie diet can be used up to 24 months.
- Sibutramine was actively used for obesity treatment in the end of the last century.
Today (early 2014), Sibutramine is not recommended for the treatment of obesity and it is prohibited in many countries. As the repeated research showed, Sibutramine increases the risk of cardiovascular diseases.
Diethylpropion is another anorexigenic drug, which stimulates the nervous system and increases the blood pressure. In the USA, Diethylpropion is known under the trademarks Tenuate and Tepanil.
Diethylpropion weight loss pills are recommended for patients, who have taken any anorexigenic drugs in the last year.
Unlike the weight loss pills Adipex, Orlistat is a drug, which does not reduce the appetite. Orlistat blocks the gastrointestinal lipases, responsible for fat digestion. As a result, significant part (up to 30%) is not absorbed in the stomach, being excreted in a natural way. The advantage of Orlistat is that its small doses are available at pharmacies without prescription.
If you do not manage to lose weight by means of Orlistat diet pills, you can use a powerful appetite suppressant Adipex for weight loss. By buying Adipex online in the USA, you can get a pack of these weight loss pills – absolutely free.