More people of modern society become overweight year by year. Speaking of obesity, it is considered a chronic metabolic disease that can arise at any age. Obesity develops due to accumulation of excess fat tissue. The truth is that obesity provokes many illnesses, for example: diabetes mellitus, coronary artery disease, stroke, cholecystitis, arthritis, pancreatitis, fatty liver, hypertension, osteoarthritis and others.
There are many factors that lead to obesity. The common factors of obesity are: sedentary lifestyle, endocrine diseases, mental disorders, lack of sleep, psychotropic medications, high activity of lipolytic enzymes, tendency to get stress, etc.
In modern clinical practice for the treatment of obesity, first of all it is recommended to follow calorie diet and make a complex of physical exercises. But when obesity becomes life-threatening, even surgery can be prescribed. However, there are medical agents in modern clinical practice that can be alternative for surgeries. For instance, appetite suppressant Adipex, when combined with diet, provides weight loss by 10% of the initial weight in just a three months.
- Adipex is a sympathomimetic amine, which is similar to amphetamine by its pharmacological effect.
Adipex is an anorexigenic drug. The work of Adipex is to stimulate the central nervous system by affecting hypothalamus and suppressing the appetite.
Indications for Adipex
Adipex is used as short-term adjunct to diet therapy and exercises in obesity treatment. Adipex anti-obesity medication is prescribed for the treatment of obesity with BMI (body mass index) 30 and more, as well as with BMI 27 but associated with risk factors of related diseases, like: hypertension, diabetes type 2 and hyperlipidemia. In order to calculate BMI, body mass (kg) should be divided to height (m²).
Recommendations for Adipex
- Anti-obesity medication Adipex is contraindicated for children and adolescents under 16 years old.
- Children and adolescents under 16 years old did not participate in clinical studies on safety and efficiency of Adipex.
- Average dosage of Adipex for obesity treatment is one capsule of Adipex 37.5mg, taken once in the morning before breakfast or 1-2 hours after.
- If Adipex 37.5mg dosage provokes unwanted side effects, then daily dosage of Adipex 37.5mg has to be decreased up to the minimum effective dose of Adipex 18.75mg, once per day.
- Or you can divide the daily dose of Adipex 37.5mg into 2 intakes: one half of Adipex tablet (18.75mg) in the morning and one half in the afternoon.
- To avoid insomnia, it is recommended to take Adipex anti-obesity medication for 5-6 hours before sleep.
- Adipex anti-obesity medication is not recommended to be combined with monoamine oxidase inhibitors therapy or within 14 days after that. This may enhance the risk of hypertensive crisis.
- It is recommended to take Adipex drug in short treatment courses. The duration of obesity treatment by means of Adipex is 3-4 weeks. Second course of obesity treatment can be held in 3 months after usage of previous Adipex dose.
- In order to maintain the achieved result and to prevent the repeat obesity, it recommended to stick to a low calorie diet after termination of Adipex drug.
If doctor prescribed you capsules (tablets) of Adipex, but prescription has expired, you may order the shipping of anti-obesity medication Adipex from our online pharmacy. Before you buy anti-obesity tablets (capsules) Adipex online without prescription, you have the opportunity to ask for a qualitative advice of our online pharmacist.